Head above the clouds, feet on the ground.
People with big ideas face a constant challenge: how to transform that vision into a new and better reality. Whether it’s change in your personal life or success in your business, vision needs action (and rest) to manifest.
Your guide: Megan McDonough.
Megan’s an explorer at heart, uniquely prepared by her own professional and personal adventures to help you navigate the tricky path between dreaming about what’s at the summit and actually climbing Everest.
Mastery of “how to get from Point A to Point B” is her trademark, whether it’s leading Kripalu Center’s entry into online learning, fast-tracking the implementation of a first-of-its-kind worldwide virtual conference, creating award-winning executive sales techniques, developing 20+ consumer wellness products, or teaching thousands of people to live with ease and clarity based on their own internal compass.
This yoga-teaching mom’s get-it-done approach distills 20+ years of sales and marketing leadership in the largest healthcare companies on the globe, entrepreneurial success as a health and wellness consultant, trainer and writer, and a commitment to mindful living into three cornerstones:
1. Get clear with yourself – and others – to get it done
First, get your big idea clearly rooted in your own mind. Then – whether you’re at your dining table or a conference table – you’ve got to translate your conviction into concepts and words that help other people get on board. Your priority doesn’t become their priority – until they move past their natural questions and even doubts.
2. Take the natural next step
Big ideas overflow even the most neatly-arranged and detailed plans. Megan implements big ideas much like basketball’s principle of court vision: start with your goal in mind, then take the natural next step. Watch for the next opportunity, the next pitfall – and respond accordingly. Every step adds up fast to take you to the summit.
3. Fast-track past the status quo
Anybody can challenge the status quo. What’s harder is improving it. Yet big ideas always require uncomfortable change. Megan’s constructive approach of constant curiosity transforms personal or organizational resistance or passivity into energetic new ways that move your big idea forward.
- Led entry of Kripalu Center, largest global yoga education provider, into online learning sector
- Fast-tracked development of YogaHub’s first-of-its-kind worldwide virtual conference
- Award-winning author of A Minute For Me, Infinity in a Box, Yoga’s Evolution in America’s Wellness Revolution
- Developed innovative award-winning C-suite marketing strategies for DuPont
- National media source for Fast Company, Yoga Journal, Womans Day and others
- Launch of 20+ consumer wellness products teaching thousands to live with ease and clarity based on their own internal compass