This e-book is for wellness professionals who want more students or clients.
It’s for people who want more action and less talk. More results and less theory. Easy Tips for Marketing Your Wellness Business includes 90 tips to help you fill your practice, along with journaling space to record your action plan and the results you achieved so you can see what works best for your practice.
Deciding where to spend your time, money and energy to promote your practice can be overwhelming. Should you advertise or create brochures? Do direct mail or hang flyers? Attend networking events or distribute coupons?
Marketing can seem confusing.
Making decisions about the most effective way to build your wellness business can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be.
Marketing your practice is really quite simple and straightforward. It may feel like there are hundreds of things you need to do. In reality, there are only three things you need to focus on to make a dramatic jump in your business.
In this clear and concise 28-page e-book, Easy Tips for Marketing Your Wellness Business, you will:
- Learn the three “must-do’s” of marketing to build a thriving practice.
- Choose marketing techniques that honor your personal style, habits and preferences.
- Create a step-by-step action plan to simplify marketing so you can get more students.
Instead of a big marketing book that probably would have ended up as a dust collector, this hands-on e-book will give you the “cliff note” version of marketing that makes a difference.
You can start using the ideas right away to:
- Re-energize your motivation for marketing. If you feel trapped doing the same marketing techniques again and again with the same results, it’s time to shake it up with the energy that comes from fresh ideas.
- Jumpstart a new practice with ideas you can do on a shoestring budget.
- Grow your existing practice by comfortably adding new tools to your marketing mix at a reasonable and manageable pace.
Many times the mind gets in the way of effective and efficient action. So Easy Tips for Marketing Your Wellness Business also includes a section of tips called Mind Games, to counteract those pesky thought patterns that are preventing you from moving forward.
In my consulting work with Kripalu Center, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, and other wellness organizations, I get to hear all sorts of wonderful and creative marketing ideas. As a yoga teacher, I also get out there and apply different marketing approaches. This e-book is based on real life, designed to be practical. Over 5,000 copies of Easy Tips for Marketing Your Wellness Business have been sold to date. I invite you to order your copy today.